Our Segway tour
The tour starts at the Deutschordensschloss and goes first along the Tauber valley cycle path towards Igersheim and Markelsheim. Here, we leave the Tauber Valley and go down the vineyards on Markelsheim’s educational wine trail, where we will be rewarded with a beautiful view. Going past the popular Wildpark Bad Mergentheim, the route takes us back down the valley and back into the town. To round off our tour, we will visit the streets and squares of this historic town.
- SEGWAY Tour Support and supervision from a guide
- Theoretical instruction regarding the vehicle, route and safety helmets
- Start and finish: Bad Mergentheim (Castle)
- Duration (approx.): 120 minutes
- Body weight is between 45 and 118kg
- Minimum of a moped test certificate (as part of the car driving licence)
- Sturdy shoes without a heal and suitable clothes for the weather
- Compulsory to wear a helmet (helmets can be rented from us)
- Larger groups on request.
Price per person from 89 euros