The building complex, which extends from the rear side up to Holzapfelgasse, is the most formative building in the street. Today, it is home to a private primary and secondary school run by Franciscan nuns of the Sisters' Congregation of Sießen. In former times, a ‘Hohenlohe’ farmstead stood here, which was bought in 1291 by the Cistercian monks from Schöntal and run by a provost.
In 1371, the first chapel in honour of St. Bernard was dedicated. The Sisters’ Congregation of Sießen acquired the building in 1894 after several changes of ownership and established a high school there.