1. Twin Houses, Marktplatz
The two houses opposite the Old Town Hall are called twin houses. Built in 1780 in early-classical style, the buildings are almost identical architecturally and are connected to each other via an arched portal. The town’s high design and development requirement in force at the time is clear to see.
There is a pharmacy in the building on the right-hand side and the building on the left-hand side houses an inclusive café run by the Catholic church.